Mission and Objectives
- Nepal will become a place where new HIV infection are rare and when they do occur, every person will have access to high quality, life extending care without any form of discrimination.
- To achieve universal access to HIV prevention, treatment, care and support.
- Reduce new HIV infections by 50% by 2016, compared to 2010;
- Reduce HIV-related death by 25% by 2016 (compared with a 2010 baseline) through universal access on treatment and care services; and
- Reduce new HIV infections in children by 90% by 2016 (compared with a 2010 baseline).